Next Knowledge Bites topic: Legal, tax, insurance issues
October 6, 2014
TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce Knowledge Bites Series, covering the whole spectrum of doing business one bite at a time, is quickly becoming a must attend event for business owners.
Each session focuses on specific business topic such as marketing basics, social media and more. Two chamber businesses are featured as a case study. The case study businesses are examined by two chamber members who are experts in their field to provide relevant and valuable advice. The expert presentations are followed up by questions from the audience.
The Wednesday, Oct. 15, session will focus on "Business Formation – Legal, Tax, Insurance Issues." Wondering if you have set up your business structure properly? Learn about the process and questions that need to be asked when determining the correct structure — or changing your current one — from financial and viability risks, to growth, expansion, and even succession.
The case studies will be Aventis — a website that centralizes outdoor activities, guides and adventures; Recycle 311 — empowering citizens with local information to make a global difference; and Yoga Studio Tahoe – offering yoga and more.
Expert assessments will be provided by Law Offices of Jude Koenig; LP Insurance, Randy House; and Sitkoff/O'Neill Accountancy, Matt O'Neil.
The session is from 8:30-10 a.m. at Truckee Tahoe Airport, 10356 Truckee Airport Road. Cost to attend is $10 for chamber members and $20 for non-members and includes light breakfast. Registration is required and can be done at TruckeeChamber.com. Attendance is limited to 30 people.
Recommended Stories For You
Knowledge Bites is held the third Wednesday of every month, and is presented by the Truckee chamber and sponsored by Plumas Bank. The venue sponsor is the Truckee Tahoe Airport District.
This article was submitted to the Sun by the Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce. For more information, call 530-587-8808 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Business
- News Briefs: South Lake Tahoe man accused of killing roommate with piece of firewood
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million
- Billionaire goes all-in on Cal Neva Resort & Casino
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- High Altitude Fitness climbing gym coming soon to Truckee
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Packing a punch: Sierra snowpack gets big boost from season’s biggest storm (so far)
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport