Nominate North Tahoe businesses, residents for 62nd awards dinner
February 17, 2016
TAHOE CITY, Calif. — Residents, local businesses and organizations will be recognized for their contributions to the North Lake Tahoe community on April 20 during the 62nd Annual Community Awards Dinner.
Hosted by the North Lake Tahoe Chamber/CVB/Resort Association, this year's event will take place inside the Grand Sierra ballroom at the The Resort at Squaw Creek.
The theme is "Stars of North Lake Tahoe," and the emcee will be Dave Mulligan of Mad Mulligan Productions.
Awards will be given to those who have proven their dedication to North Lake Tahoe through services in business, volunteer work and community development.
The event includes a cocktail hour at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 6:30 p.m., after which the awards presentation begins.
The deadline to nominate residents and business organizations is March 10. Awards up for nomination include Business of the Year, Public Servant of the Year and Non-Profit Organization of the Year, among others.
Recommended Stories For You
Businesses can also recognize outstanding employees and volunteers for a fee. Nomination forms are available to Chamber members for evaluation on GoTahoeNorth.com.
For information on how to nominate, to become an event sponsor, call 530-581-8764 or email Chamber Membership Director Ginger Karl at Ginger@GoTahoeNorth.com.
Trending In: Business
- Digital disruption: Tech, entrepreneurial ecosystem paves way for growth
- Decision on the proposed Grocery Outlet waits as Truckee seeks to minimize impacts on neighborhoods
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- Raley’s grocery store approved for Truckee
- Truckee girl gets new ‘leash’ on life after opening boutique pet salon