North Tahoe 7-Eleven hosting open house on Sunday
July 7, 2015
NORTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. — The Carnelian Bay 7-Eleven store will host an open house on the franchise's birthday — also known as 7-Eleven Day (July 11 on the calendar).
Residents interested in managing their own business with the support of the franchise are encouraged to attend the event on Sunday from 1 to 4 p.m. at the store at 5075 North Lake Blvd. in Carnelian Bay.
According to a press release, the open house will include information about the 7-Eleven franchise system, business model, benefits of franchising, and local success stories.
Those who attend will get a free small-size Slurpee as part of the company's celebration of its 88th birthday, along with samples foods.
"7-Eleven provides the land, building, equipment and a turnkey operation for its franchisees," officials said in a statement. "Well-suited for families, women and entrepreneurs, 7-Eleven ownership also is ideal for retired or separated military veterans and others seeking second careers."
There are "multiple Tahoe-area locations available to franchise" into 7-Eleven stores, according to the company.
Recommended Stories For You
Further, through 7-Eleven's military veterans franchise program, qualified veterans who become first-time franchisees will receive a 10 percent discount on franchise fees.
Visit franchise.7-Eleven.com to learn more about 7-Eleven franchising opportunities.
Trending In: Business
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe