North Tahoe resort association seeks marketing committee members
November 19, 2014
TAHOE CITY, Calif. — The North Lake Tahoe Resort Association is accepting applications for three open seats on the association's marketing committee.
Appointments will be made based on marketing experience, type of business the member is affiliated with and the portion of North Tahoe that the member represents, according to an NLTRA press release.
New members will be appointed at the January board meeting and will serve a three-year term through 2017.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume to Anna Atwood of the North Lake Tahoe Chamber/CVB/Resort Association by Nov. 28, via email at Anna@GoTahoeNorth.com, or by mail at Attention: Marketing Committee Application, North Lake Tahoe Chamber/CVB/Resort Association, P.O. Box 5459, Tahoe City, CA 96145.
The marketing committee is one of six NLTRA committees. Other committees are dedicated to infrastructure, transportation, finance, and advising the Chamber of Commerce.
Committee membership includes NLTRA board members as well as community members.
Recommended Stories For You
Visit nltra.org for more information about the North Lake Tahoe Chamber/CVB/Resort Association.
Trending In: Business
- Ken Roberts: Protecting retirement plan assets
- High Altitude Fitness climbing gym coming soon to Truckee
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- Made in Tahoe: Artisans are hard at work creating the ultimate gifts
- Northern Nevada housing market: Is relief on the horizon for 2018?
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project
- Vail Resorts gives $1.9M to Truckee, South Lake Tahoe nonprofits