North Tahoe resort association seeks marketing committee members
November 17, 2014
TAHOE CITY, Calif. — The North Lake Tahoe Resort Association is accepting applications for three open seats on the association's marketing committee.
Appointments will be made based on marketing experience, type of business the member is affiliated with and the portion of North Tahoe that the member represents, according to an NLTRA press release.
New members will be appointed at the January board meeting and will serve a three-year term through 2017.
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume to Anna Atwood of the North Lake Tahoe Chamber/CVB/Resort Association by Nov. 28, via email at Anna@GoTahoeNorth.com, or by mail at Attention: Marketing Committee Application, North Lake Tahoe Chamber/CVB/Resort Association, P.O. Box 5459, Tahoe City, CA 96145.
The marketing committee is one of six NLTRA committees. Other committees are dedicated to infrastructure, transportation, finance, and advising the Chamber of Commerce.
Committee membership includes NLTRA board members as well as community members.
Recommended Stories For You
Visit nltra.org for more information about the North Lake Tahoe Chamber/CVB/Resort Association.
Trending In: Business
- Market Beat: Year-end tax planning
- High Altitude Fitness climbing gym coming soon to Truckee
- Tahoe/Truckee’s remote work environment draws freelancers, telecommuters
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- Trio of Tahoe-Truckee ski companies stomping their claim in the Sierra
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Dialysis doesn’t stop Truckee’s Josalyn Brown
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- North Tahoe’s Mercogliano finishes prolific career as league MVP