Photos: Opening day at Kirkwood Mountain Resort
November 16, 2015
KIRKWOOD, Calif. — Sunny skies and short lines greeted skiers and snowboarders at Kirkwood Mountain Resort on opening day, Saturday, Nov. 14.
With an earlier-than-expected start to the ski season, people were all smiles at the Lake Tahoe-area resort owned by Vail Resorts. Kirkwood operated chairs 1, 5 and 6 Saturday.
Check out these images from a sunny opening day.
Trending In: Business
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee
- Last of Tahoe’s downhill resorts set to open this week