Photos: Opening day at Kirkwood Mountain Resort
November 16, 2015
KIRKWOOD, Calif. — Sunny skies and short lines greeted skiers and snowboarders at Kirkwood Mountain Resort on opening day, Saturday, Nov. 14.
With an earlier-than-expected start to the ski season, people were all smiles at the Lake Tahoe-area resort owned by Vail Resorts. Kirkwood operated chairs 1, 5 and 6 Saturday.
Check out these images from a sunny opening day.
Trending In: Business
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- Market Beat: Market and limit orders
- Old Trestle launches Truckee’s first distillery in 100 years
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown
- Truckee Donner Land Trust awarded more than $750,000 for forest health work
- Rally for Rasta Stevie: Tahoe community comes together to support self-described ski bum, emcee