Photos: Opening day at Kirkwood Mountain Resort
November 16, 2015
KIRKWOOD, Calif. — Sunny skies and short lines greeted skiers and snowboarders at Kirkwood Mountain Resort on opening day, Saturday, Nov. 14.
With an earlier-than-expected start to the ski season, people were all smiles at the Lake Tahoe-area resort owned by Vail Resorts. Kirkwood operated chairs 1, 5 and 6 Saturday.
Check out these images from a sunny opening day.
Trending In: Business
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Now boarding: 5 candidates vie for Truckee Tahoe Airport Board (VIDEO)
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges