Photos: Opening day at Kirkwood Mountain Resort
November 16, 2015
KIRKWOOD, Calif. — Sunny skies and short lines greeted skiers and snowboarders at Kirkwood Mountain Resort on opening day, Saturday, Nov. 14.
With an earlier-than-expected start to the ski season, people were all smiles at the Lake Tahoe-area resort owned by Vail Resorts. Kirkwood operated chairs 1, 5 and 6 Saturday.
Check out these images from a sunny opening day.
Trending In: Business
- Investigation continues on man found on Truckee railroad tracks
- Man with knife apprehended in possible Truckee stabbing
- Truckee Traffic Report: Westbound I-80, Route 89 lane closures
- Tahoe Housing Trouble Part 3: Local entities aim to crack Tahoe’s housing crunch
- El Dorado sheriff deputy shoots into car to free trapped bear in South Lake Tahoe (VIDEO)