Sierra Sotheby’s acquires Tahoe-Truckee Better Homes & Gardens branches
February 11, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Sierra Sotheby's International Realty on Monday announced the acquisition of the Tahoe City, Truckee and Incline Village offices of Better Homes & Gardens.
"Our team is looking forward to engaging with a brand that is acknowledged in so many important resort marketplaces," Better Homes & Gardens Broker Alan Heoney said in a statement. "Sierra Sotheby's has a unique understanding of mountain resort real estate evidenced by their defined marketing programs."
Jeff Hamilton, Sierra Sotheby's Vice President of North Tahoe Operations, will take on the new role of managing broker for the Tahoe City and Truckee offices, according to a news release, with Bob Wheeler accepting the role for those agents joining the Incline Village office.
Heoney will continue to remain an integral part of the Tahoe City office, according to the release, with a core focus on maintaining agent and client relationships.
In May 2014 Sierra Sotheby's acquired the Tahoe Donner office of Boice O'Neal Realty, which extended the brand's reach into Truckee.
The Better Homes & Gardens acquisition will add to Sierra Sotheby's existing collection to now include nine offices throughout North Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe and Truckee.
Recommended Stories For You
"I am very excited to welcome and have the privilege of working with Alan Heoney," Sierra Sotheby's President Peter Strand said in a statement. "The team will now be able to leverage the power of the Sotheby's Realty brand and the unique marketing tools we offer to provide home sellers the best marketing available alongside our worldwide reach with qualified buyers.
"This combination of companies provides Sierra Sotheby's International Realty another step toward offering our services across the entire Lake Tahoe region."
For more information, visit http://www.sierrasothebysrealty.com or call one of our offices: Squaw Valley, 530-581-1800; Incline Village, 775-832-4900; Zephyr Cove, 775-588-7710, South Lake Tahoe, 530-494-7600; Tahoe Donner, 530-587-3505; Downtown Truckee, 530-587-3500; or Tahoe City, 530-583-4004.
Trending In: Business
- Market Beat: Retirement plans for small business owners
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- And the winners are: Best Of North Tahoe & Truckee 2016 results
- Truckee Brewing Company brings the company’s vision of high quality beer to the Truckee-Tahoe
- Raley’s grocery store approved for Truckee
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City