Social media for small business workshop set for Jan. 19 in Truckee
December 29, 2015
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Start the new year on the right foot by attending the Jan. 19 "Knowledge Bites" workshop, which is designed to help business owners and managers during both peak and shoulder seasons by utilizing social media.
The session will cover advanced social media marketing tips to get, and keep, people's attention when they are planning their trip. Areas to be covered, among others, include:
Why social review sites such as Yelp! and TripAdvisor are important and how to use them to your benefit.
How to improve your rating utilizing Trip Advisor's Review Express, a free way to get valuable traveler reviews and confidential feedback.
How Facebook can help you reach your business goals to build brand awareness, sell products, increase credibility and interact with customers.
How Instagram can help you engage your current audience and gain new followers.
Recommended Stories For You
The Knowledge Bites series is presented by the Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Sierra Business Council's Small Business Development Center, and sponsored by Plumas Bank. The venue sponsor is the Truckee Tahoe Airport District.
Knowledge Bites will be held Tuesday, Jan. 19, from 8:30 to10 a.m. at Truckee Tahoe Airport, 10356 Truckee Airport Road.
Reserve your spot by Jan. 15, and cost to attend is $20 for chamber members and $30 for non-members.
After Jan. 15, cost is $30 and $40, respectively. Register at TruckeeChamber.com. Space is limited.
For information, contact the Sierra Small Business Development Center at 530-582-5022 or email@example.com.
This article was submitted by the Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce. For more information, call 530-587-8808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Business
- Market Beat: Year-end tax planning
- High Altitude Fitness climbing gym coming soon to Truckee
- Tahoe/Truckee’s remote work environment draws freelancers, telecommuters
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- Trio of Tahoe-Truckee ski companies stomping their claim in the Sierra
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Dialysis doesn’t stop Truckee’s Josalyn Brown
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- North Tahoe’s Mercogliano finishes prolific career as league MVP