Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows looking to fill 1,600 jobs
October 27, 2014
OLYMPIC VALLEY, Calif. — Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows' annual hiring fair returns Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Olympic House located in The Village at Squaw Valley.
Squaw | Alpine is looking to hire nearly 1,600 employees for the winter season across numerous departments including Ski/Snowboard School, Ski Team, Lift Operations, Grooming, Snowmaking, Food & Beverage, Retail/Rentals, Resort Activities, Sales & Services and Transportation.
At the job fair, applicants will be interviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Opportunities include full-time as well as part time positions.
Interested applicants are required to apply online prior to attending the fair at squawalpine.com/other/employment.
Applicants with questions also can contact Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows' Human Resources Department at 530-452-7112.
In order to assist employees with housing, Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows has launched a new housing assistance program, Residential Rental Rewards.
Recommended Stories For You
The program offers a free bronze Tahoe Super Pass to homeowners in North Lake Tahoe and Truckee who rent their home or a room to a Squaw | Alpine employee.
Interested homeowners can contact Human Resources at HR@squaw.com.
Trending In: Business
- Market Beat: Retirement plans for small business owners
- Truckee Brewing Company brings the company’s vision of high quality beer to the Truckee-Tahoe
- Billionaire goes all-in on Cal Neva Resort & Casino
- Make America skate again: Lake Tahoe has a long history of skateboarding
- And the winners are: Best Of North Tahoe & Truckee 2016 results
- UPDATE: Lanes now open on eastbound I-80 following truck retrieval
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- Red White and Tahoe Blue organizers optimistic about salvaging July 4 fireworks in Incline Village after county denies permit
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting