Supercuts opens salon in Truckee
November 26, 2013
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Truckee residents have a new option for hair care needs at Supercuts, now open at 11260 Donner Pass Road, No. 6 in Gateway at Donner Pass.
"The Truckee community has been very welcoming since we opened," said Supercuts franchisee Laurel Slaughter-Odelein. "The staff and stylists have really enjoyed getting to know our new guests."
The new Supercuts salon has a team of outstanding stylists. Ongoing training allows the stylists to stay current on the latest looks, helping guests to rock their existing style or get a fresh cut.
Supercuts services include haircuts as well as styling, coloring and facial waxing options. The salon is open Mondays through Fridays, 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.; Saturdays, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; and Sundays, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Walk-ins are welcome or call the salon at 530-582-4037 to add your name to the wait list. Supercuts accepts all major credit cards and cash.
The Truckee salon joins more than 2,300 Supercuts across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico that provide consistent, high-quality hair-care services and professional products. Supercuts, which appeals to men and families, offers a broad selection of professional haircare products including Paul Mitchell, American Crew, Nioxin, TIGI, Redken, Biolage and more. For more information, visit Supercuts.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Supercuts salons are owned and franchised by Regis Corporation (NYSE:RGS), the beauty industry's global leader in beauty salons and cosmetology education. Supercuts is the salon industry leader in haircare services, with more than 33 million guest visits per year for haircutting, hair color services and more. For additional information about Supercuts, visit Supercuts.com, Facebook.com/Supercuts and Twitter.com/Supercuts. For more information about Regis Corporation, visit RegisCorp.com.
Trending In: Business
- News Briefs: South Lake Tahoe man accused of killing roommate with piece of firewood
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million
- Billionaire goes all-in on Cal Neva Resort & Casino
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- Nugget Markets pulls out of Truckee Railyard project
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Sugar Bowl athletes put freeride skills on display in season opener