Tahoe Donner hosting two-day job fair Friday, Saturday
November 10, 2015
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Tahoe Donner is hosting a two-day winter job fair on Friday, Nov. 13, from 3-7 p.m., and Saturday, Nov. 14, from 10 a.m. to noon and 3-6 p.m.
The fairs will take place at the association's Northwoods Clubhouse at 11509 Northwoods Blvd. in Truckee. Positions available include those at Tahoe Donner's downhill and cross-country ski areas, and at Tahoe Donner Snowplay, for lift operations, ski patrol, ski school, grooming, food & beverage and many more
According to Tahoe Donner, applicants will have the opportunity to interview with hiring managers this weekend.
Interested candidates are encouraged to fill out an application prior to the event or come prepared to fill one out. Applicants will be interviewed for up to three different positions.
Visit http://www.tahoedonner.com/employment for information and to access the online application.
For questions regarding the job fair and interview process, contact Tahoe Donners Human Resources Department at 530-587-9415.
Trending In: Business
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move
- Market Beat: Retirement plan distributions
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- Death on the slopes: Across West, number of ski fatalities, injuries uncertain with lack of public data or oversight
- High Altitude Fitness climbing gym coming soon to Truckee