Tahoe Donner hosting two-day job fair Friday, Saturday
November 10, 2015
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Tahoe Donner is hosting a two-day winter job fair on Friday, Nov. 13, from 3-7 p.m., and Saturday, Nov. 14, from 10 a.m. to noon and 3-6 p.m.
The fairs will take place at the association's Northwoods Clubhouse at 11509 Northwoods Blvd. in Truckee. Positions available include those at Tahoe Donner's downhill and cross-country ski areas, and at Tahoe Donner Snowplay, for lift operations, ski patrol, ski school, grooming, food & beverage and many more
According to Tahoe Donner, applicants will have the opportunity to interview with hiring managers this weekend.
Interested candidates are encouraged to fill out an application prior to the event or come prepared to fill one out. Applicants will be interviewed for up to three different positions.
Visit http://www.tahoedonner.com/employment for information and to access the online application.
For questions regarding the job fair and interview process, contact Tahoe Donners Human Resources Department at 530-587-9415.
Trending In: Business
- Market Beat: Retirement plans for small business owners
- Truckee Brewing Company brings the company’s vision of high quality beer to the Truckee-Tahoe
- Billionaire goes all-in on Cal Neva Resort & Casino
- Make America skate again: Lake Tahoe has a long history of skateboarding
- And the winners are: Best Of North Tahoe & Truckee 2016 results
- UPDATE: Lanes now open on eastbound I-80 following truck retrieval
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- Red White and Tahoe Blue organizers optimistic about salvaging July 4 fireworks in Incline Village after county denies permit
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting