Tahoe ski resort update on tap for Good Morning Truckee
November 10, 2014
TRUCKEE, Calif. — With a little snowfall and a little help from snowmaking, Mt. Rose and Boreal ski resorts opened this past weekend, which means winter is right around the corner.
With that, the Tuesday, Nov. 18, Good Morning Truckee meeting will focus on what's new this season for eight of the region's resorts.
The morning will start with Bob Roberts, president of the California Ski Industry Association, with an overall update of the industry, before attendees hear a fast-paced lineup of reports on what's new at the eight resorts.
Good Morning Truckee is a community forum presented by the Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce to provide timely and relevant information on a variety of topics and create a networking opportunity.
Meetings are open to the public. They are held the second Tuesday of every month at Truckee Tahoe Airport from 7 to 8:30 a.m. Price at the door for general public is $12; Truckee Donner Chamber members pay $10, and it includes continental breakfast and raffle.
For more information, contact the Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce at 530-587-8808 or e-mail email@example.com.
Trending In: Business
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move
- Market Beat: Retirement plan distributions
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- Death on the slopes: Across West, number of ski fatalities, injuries uncertain with lack of public data or oversight
- High Altitude Fitness climbing gym coming soon to Truckee