Tahoe Sports Hub hosting Sawtooth Trail cleanup
June 21, 2016
Tahoe Sports Hub will host a community Pint Night on Friday, June 24, from 6-8 p.m.
The free Pint Night is co-sponsored by Salomon and RootsRated and will celebrate Truckee's outdoor natural attractions while raising money and awareness for the Truckee Trails Foundation.
Then, on Saturday, June 25, Tahoe Sports Hub will join forces with Tahoe Mountain Guides and Cyclepaths to host a trail cleanup day on Truckee's popular Sawtooth Trail.
Members of the Truckee-Tahoe community are invited to participate from 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Volunteers will spend the day working as a team to perform basic trail maintenance on Truckee's backyard trail.
All volunteers must wear closed toe shoes, long sleeves and pants, and are encouraged to bring plenty of water for personal hydration.
Volunteers will be treated to a free lunch from Diegos Mexican Restaurant and a post cleanup thank-you party at the trail head sponsored by Deschutes beer.
Recommended Stories For You
Tahoe Mountain Guides, Tahoe Sports Hub, Cyclepaths, and the Truckee Trails Foundation invite the Truckee-Tahoe community to join them for a community Pint Night and Sawtooth Trail Cleanup.
Trail Cleanup volunteers must pre-register by visiting TruckeeTrails.org
This article was provided by Tahoe Sports Hub. Visit TahoeSportsHub.com to learn more.
Trending In: Business
- Market Beat: Retirement plan distributions
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- Tahoe skiing: 8-13 feet of snow recorded in four days at upper elevations
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million
- Death on the slopes: Across West, number of ski fatalities, injuries uncertain with lack of public data or oversight