Truckee art gallery launches online streaming channel
March 31, 2015
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Olof and Elizabeth Carmel, fine art photographers and owners of the Carmel Gallery in Truckee, have created a new way for people to experience photography videos on TVs and mobile screens.
The Carmels recently launched the "Vista Channel" online at VistaChannel.tv. It allows everyone with a TV or mobile screen to experience fine art landscape photography and cinematography from amazing locations around the world.
Their "High Sierra Mountains" video presents the Carmels' portfolio of images taken over 20 years of exploration and photography in the Sierra Nevada, featuring their most popular images from Lake Tahoe, Yosemite and the spectacular Sierra wilderness.
Other titles available in the Vista Channel include "The Napa Valley," "The Pacific Coast" and "Autumn Inspiration."
Users can download or stream Vista Channel video presentations to turn their TV or mobile screens into a curated display of "ambient art."
"We wanted to create a three-dimensional viewing experience showcasing a range of imagery curated by the artists," Elizabeth Carmel said in a statement. "These videos are perfectly suited for adding ambiance to a social gathering or an office waiting room."
Recommended Stories For You
New videos will be added to the Vista Channel monthly.
The Carmels sell their photographs as limited edition fine art prints from their galleries in Truckee and Calistoga, Calif. For more information, email Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.TheCarmelGallery.com.
Trending In: Business
- Decision on the proposed Grocery Outlet waits as Truckee seeks to minimize impacts on neighborhoods
- Digital disruption: Tech, entrepreneurial ecosystem paves way for growth
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- Raley’s grocery store approved for Truckee
- Lawsuit filed against Town of Truckee over Raley’s project
- Council approval moves Grocery Outlet project forward in Truckee
- Lake Tahoe-area resorts announce Friday as 2018-19 season opener
- Truckee’s Wolverines to face Greenwave for state championship
- Churchill County defeats Truckee for 3A state championship (GALLERY)
- Local business spearheading effort to help Camp Fire evacuees, first responders