CATT announces 2020 annual award winners
The Contractors Association of Truckee Tahoe (CATT) recently announced the winners of their 2020 Annual Awards Competition. Thirteen nominations were made in 4 “project” categories and a three-person panel of industry experts and independent judges from the Reno and Sacramento area selected the project winners. Twenty-four nominations were made in six “individual achievement” categories and those winners were chosen by CATT members. Individual award winners were nominated by fellow members for superior craftsmanship, excellent customer service, innovative design, devotion to CATT and community, or other outstanding characteristics
– New Residential Project of the Year: Glembocki Residence nominated by MWA, Inc. Architecture – Engineering and Heller Construction, Inc.
– Residential Remodel Project of the Year: Heller Home Remodel nominated by Heller Construction, Inc.
– Public Works/ Recreation Project of the Year: Kings Beach Elementary School Campus Transformation & Expansion nominated by JK Architecture Engineering
– New Commercial Project of the Year: Grocery Outlet nominated by MWA, Inc. Architecture – Engineering
Individual Achievement Winners
– Builder of the Year: Daniel Fraiman with Daniel Fraiman Construction
– New Member of the Year: Chris Creedon with Huff Construction Company, Inc.
– Professional of the Year: Susan Driscoll with Aegis Insurance Markets
– Subcontractor of the Year: Kiel Lambdin with Reno-Tahoe Steel, Inc.
– Supplier of the Year: Jon Maitia with Truckee-Tahoe Lumber Company
– Volunteer of the Year: Kevin McEneaney with McEneaney Construction, Inc.
How to Get Involved
If you are looking to become a CATT member, get involved with our Annual Awards Competition or are a homeowner looking for a contractor, visit our website at http://www.ca-tt.com for more information.
About the Contractors Association of Truckee Tahoe
CATT was founded in 1998 by a group of volunteers. CATT is a nonprofit trade association representing the broad spectrum of design and building professionals and related suppliers in the greater Truckee/North and South Lake Tahoe region. CATT has 390 member companies. CATT’s mission is to promote a positive business environment for the building and housing industry and enhance opportunities for its members and the community.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Lake Tahoe, Truckee, and beyond make the Sierra Sun's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Since 2010, the Tahoe Fund has generated support from private donors to help secure over $50 million in public funds for more than 40 environmental projects. Today it issued the last call for 2021 project…