Authorities issue new Stateline stabbing photos
September 14, 2017
Authorities hope new pictures will help identify the two men responsible in an alleged assault and robbery that occurred Aug. 13 at Harrah's in Stateline.
The Douglas County Sheriff's Office released three new photos of the men they suspect were involved in the early morning assault that sent the victim to the hospital.
Sheriff's deputies responded to Harrah's at around 3:10 a.m. for a report of a stabbing and robbery on the sidewalk near valet parking.
The victim had been stabbed and was taken for medical treatment.
A reward is being offered for information leading to a conviction in the case.
Anyone with information is asked to call 775-782-5126 or Douglas County Secret Witness at 775-782-7463 or DCSO Investigator Nadine Chrzanowski at 775-782-9909.
Trending In: Crime
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Packing a punch: Sierra snowpack gets big boost from season’s biggest storm (so far)