DUI arrest after routine traffic stop
April 6, 2017
Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for March 22 to April 6.
The Bonanza publishes crime logs each week, as they are provided by WCSO. People arrested are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
VEHICLE BURGLARY: In the 1000 block of War Bonnet Way, an online was filed for vehicle burglary.
FRAUD: In the 100 block of Country Club Blvd., Deputies filed a report for fraud.
Recommended Stories For You
OPEN CONTAINER: In the 900 block of Tahoe Blvd., Deputies filed a report for open container.
DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY: In the 700 block of Lakeshore Blvd., a report was filed for destruction of property.
DUI: In the area of SR 28 and Red Cedar Dr., Deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence after a routine traffic stop.
DOMESTIC BATTERY: In the 500 block of Knotty Pine Dr., Deputies made an arrest for domestic battery.
FRAUD: In the 500 block of Bronco Ct., an online report was filed for fraud.
Trending In: Crime
- Truckee Police arrest ax-wielding sex offender on felony charges
- Bay Area rapper J Diggs, clocked at 75 mph, arrested for felony gun possession
- Judge: Entitled, obsessed Aaron Katz must pay $225K in IVGID attorney fees
- Man, woman arrested after armed robbery of Lake Tahoe 7-Eleven
- Truckee man arrested for domestic violence, weapons warrants
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee
- Last of Tahoe’s downhill resorts set to open this week