DUI arrest after routine traffic stop
April 6, 2017
Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for March 22 to April 6.
The Bonanza publishes crime logs each week, as they are provided by WCSO. People arrested are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
VEHICLE BURGLARY: In the 1000 block of War Bonnet Way, an online was filed for vehicle burglary.
FRAUD: In the 100 block of Country Club Blvd., Deputies filed a report for fraud.
Recommended Stories For You
OPEN CONTAINER: In the 900 block of Tahoe Blvd., Deputies filed a report for open container.
DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY: In the 700 block of Lakeshore Blvd., a report was filed for destruction of property.
DUI: In the area of SR 28 and Red Cedar Dr., Deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence after a routine traffic stop.
DOMESTIC BATTERY: In the 500 block of Knotty Pine Dr., Deputies made an arrest for domestic battery.
FRAUD: In the 500 block of Bronco Ct., an online report was filed for fraud.
Trending In: Crime
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City