Incline Village crime log: Crimes fewer as winter season begins
November 18, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for Nov. 10-17, a provided to the North Lake Tahoe Bonanza by WCSO.
Fraud: At 8 a.m., in the 800 block of Southwood, a person filed a report for fraud on Craigslist.
Vehicle Accident: At 2:30 p.m., in the area of Highway 28, a person reported online that his vehicle slid into a pole. No injuries were reported.
Fraud: At 3:45 p.m., in the 800 block of Southwood, a person filed a report for someone using his Social Security number.
Recommended Stories For You
Suspicious Circumstances: In the Tunnel Creek area, a reporting party called stating they thought they heard someone in their garage. Deputies arrived and checked the residence. Everything checked out OK.
Disturbance: In the 600 block of Lariat, deputies responded to a call of a loud party that was outside. Deputies advised everyone had left upon arrival.
Domestic Battery: At 4:31 a.m., in the Mt. Rose area, deputies responded for a female who reported a domestic battery.
Trending In: Crime
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Now boarding: 5 candidates vie for Truckee Tahoe Airport Board (VIDEO)
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search