Incline Village crime log: Crimes fewer as winter season begins
November 18, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for Nov. 10-17, a provided to the North Lake Tahoe Bonanza by WCSO.
Fraud: At 8 a.m., in the 800 block of Southwood, a person filed a report for fraud on Craigslist.
Vehicle Accident: At 2:30 p.m., in the area of Highway 28, a person reported online that his vehicle slid into a pole. No injuries were reported.
Fraud: At 3:45 p.m., in the 800 block of Southwood, a person filed a report for someone using his Social Security number.
Recommended Stories For You
Suspicious Circumstances: In the Tunnel Creek area, a reporting party called stating they thought they heard someone in their garage. Deputies arrived and checked the residence. Everything checked out OK.
Disturbance: In the 600 block of Lariat, deputies responded to a call of a loud party that was outside. Deputies advised everyone had left upon arrival.
Domestic Battery: At 4:31 a.m., in the Mt. Rose area, deputies responded for a female who reported a domestic battery.
Trending In: Crime
- Parents say Amtrak investigation around son’s injuries is a “smear campaign”
- Probation arrest in ski pass case
- Judge: Entitled, obsessed Aaron Katz must pay $225K in IVGID attorney fees
- Report shows Lake Tahoe is a hot spot for sex trafficking
- Truckee Police nab duo suspected in multiple auto, home burglaries