Incline Village crime log: Deputies investigate arson, narcotics cases
November 11, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for Nov. 5-10.
At 10:57 a.m., on Golfer's Pass Road, a report was taken for a motor vehicle accident.
At 6:50 a.m., in the 700 block of College Drive, deputies responded to a report of a domestic battery. One person was arrested and one transported by NLTFPD.
At 6:04 p.m., in the 600 block of Lakeshore Boulevard, a report was taken for use of narcotics.
Recommended Stories For You
At 7:30 a.m., in the area of Lakeshore Boulevard/Highway 28, deputies towed an abandoned, unregistered trailer.
At 11:50 p.m., in the area of Incline Way/Southwood Boulevard, deputies responded to a fight involving multiple subjects. Upon contact, no one wished to pursue charges.
At 10:15 a.m., in the 900 block of Lakeshore Boulevard, a report was taken for arson. Deputies are working in collaboration with NLTFPD/
At 9 p.m., deputies assisted the Nevada Highway Patrol in the area of the Mt. Rose Hwy on a single vehicle rollover accident involving a trapped driver.
At 10:32 a.m., at the Incline Village Substation, a courtesy report was taken for an outside jurisdiction for fraud.
At 10:50 a.m., a desk report was filed for a single vehicle traffic accident on private property in the 2000 block of Tahoe Boulevard. The accident was weather-related.
Trending In: Crime
- Parents say Amtrak investigation around son’s injuries is a “smear campaign”
- Probation arrest in ski pass case
- Judge: Entitled, obsessed Aaron Katz must pay $225K in IVGID attorney fees
- Report shows Lake Tahoe is a hot spot for sex trafficking
- Truckee Police nab duo suspected in multiple auto, home burglaries
- UPDATE: Lanes now open on eastbound I-80 following truck retrieval
- Truckee native and family kick off tribute tour around the country
- Truckee High School Class of 2018 goes out in style
- Red White and Tahoe Blue organizers optimistic about salvaging July 4 fireworks in Incline Village after county denies permit