Incline Village crime log: Intoxicated suspect removed from women’s bathroom
November 5, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for Oct. 27 – Nov. 3.
At about 7:16 p.m. on State Route 28 near the Crystal Bay Towers, a report was taken for Nevada Highway Patrol by WCSO deputies for a hit and run. According to deputies, the reporting party stated a vehicle was passing her vehicle and struck the left side of her vehicle as it re-entered the travel lane. The striking vehicle never stopped, according to deputies. No injuries were reported.
Deputies report a call was taken for vandalism, with anti-Christian rhetoric found around 11:05 a.m., in the 800 block of Alder. Deputies report passing along the information to the FBI.
Recommended Stories For You
Deputies report observing a vehicle pulled off to the side of the road around 1:04 a.m., near Mt. Rose Highway and County Club Drive. Deputies report the vehicle was running and the driver was "slumped over the wheel." Deputies administered a field sobriety test and the subject was arrested on charges for driving under the influence.
An eyewitness reportedly told deputies that a vehicle hit two other vehicles in a parking garage around 12:15 p.m., near a business in Crystal Bay. The reporting party was able to give a vehicle description and a partial plate.
Deputies report arresting a fugitive reportedly wanted in Denver at around 1:40 p.m. on Crystal Drive. The subject was transported to 911 Parr Blvd. to await extradition.
Around 1:39 a.m., at a business in Crystal Bay, deputies report an intoxicated man pushed a security guard while security was trying to remove him from a women's restroom. According to deputies, the man was cited for misdemeanor battery and trespassing. He was subsequently escorted to a cab and left the property without further incident, according to deputies.
Trending In: Crime
- Truckee Police seize 11 firearms following Glenshire incident
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Man accused of threatening Truckee judge found incompetent, now in state hospital
- Tahoe City man sentenced to 6 years probation for March DUI fatality
- Bay Area rapper J Diggs, clocked at 75 mph, arrested for felony gun possession
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)