Incline Village crime log: Search and rescue for hurt cyclist on Flume Trail
June 16, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for June 8-14.
TAMPERING WITH A MOTOR VEHICLE: In the area of Alder Ave. and Village Blvd., deputies filed a report for tampering with a motor vehicle.
DUI: In the 900 block of Tahoe Blvd., deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence after a traffic stop.
HIT AND RUN: In the 900 block of Tahoe Blvd., an online report was filed for hit and run.
Recommended Stories For You
DISTURBANCE: In the area of SR. 28 and Sand Harbor, deputies responded to a report of a disturbance.
DISTURBANCE: In the 800 block of Southwood Blvd., deputies responded to a report of a disturbance. Parties were separated.
RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY: In the 1000 block of Carinthia Ln., deputies responded to a report of a residential burglary.
SEARCH AND RESCUE: On the Flume Trail, Washoe County Search and Rescue responded with North Lake Tahoe Fire for an injured bicyclist.
Trending In: Crime
- Truckee Police seize 11 firearms following Glenshire incident
- Tahoe City man sentenced to 6 years probation for March DUI fatality
- Nevada County correctional officer named in suit also faces criminal charges
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Judge: Entitled, obsessed Aaron Katz must pay $225K in IVGID attorney fees
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- UPDATE: Court rules in favor of construction of Raley’s Grocery store
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra
- THE SUN NOW: Live coverage from the newsroom (Live Scanner)
- Another storm headed for Lake Tahoe this week