Incline Village crime log: Search and rescue for hurt cyclist on Flume Trail
June 16, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for June 8-14.
TAMPERING WITH A MOTOR VEHICLE: In the area of Alder Ave. and Village Blvd., deputies filed a report for tampering with a motor vehicle.
DUI: In the 900 block of Tahoe Blvd., deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence after a traffic stop.
HIT AND RUN: In the 900 block of Tahoe Blvd., an online report was filed for hit and run.
Recommended Stories For You
DISTURBANCE: In the area of SR. 28 and Sand Harbor, deputies responded to a report of a disturbance.
DISTURBANCE: In the 800 block of Southwood Blvd., deputies responded to a report of a disturbance. Parties were separated.
RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY: In the 1000 block of Carinthia Ln., deputies responded to a report of a residential burglary.
SEARCH AND RESCUE: On the Flume Trail, Washoe County Search and Rescue responded with North Lake Tahoe Fire for an injured bicyclist.
Trending In: Crime
- Truckee Town Council approves Grocery Outlet
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- ELECTION: Hetherington, Jones battle for second airport board seat