Incline Village crime log: Sheriff’s help in search for man who fell 40 feet
January 27, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for Jan. 20-26.
Minor in Possession: In the 200 block of Country Club Drive, deputies responded to a 911 call for a female intoxicated and possibly suffering from hypothermia. A citation was issued for minor in possession.
Welfare Check: In the 800 block of Lake Country Drive, deputies responded to a child-related call. A report was taken and CPS advised.
Grand Theft Auto: In the 800 block of Tanager, deputies responded to a report of a grand theft Auto. A report was taken.
Recommended Stories For You
Search: In the area of Tunnel Creek Road, deputies responded to a report of an endangered missing person. On January 27, crews with the Nevada Division of Forestry found the missing person who had fallen approximately 40 feet from a rock outcropping.
Trending In: Crime
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- William Mardison: Police officers’ association announces Truckee council endorsements
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: North Tahoe Public Utility District (VIDEO)