Incline Village crime log: Slow start to 2016 with few crimes
January 8, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay, as provided by the Washoe County Sheriff's Office, for Dec. 30 to Jan. 1.
Battery: At 9:30 a.m. in the 800 block of Lichen Ct., deputies responded to a report of a battery. A report was filed.
Obstructing and Narcotics: At 10:20 p.m. in the area of Northwood, deputies received a report of a suspicious person. Deputies arrived on-scene. A report was taken and an arrest was made for obstructing and Narcotics.
Recommended Stories For You
Domestic Battery: At 12:22 p.m. in the 800 block of Oriole Way, deputies responded to a report of a domestic disturbance. A report was taken.
TPO violation: An online report was filed for a violation of a temporary protective order (restraining order).
Deputies once again responded to numerous traffic accidents due to storms.
Trending In: Crime
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Packing a punch: Sierra snowpack gets big boost from season’s biggest storm (so far)