Incline Village crime log: Suspect arrested for battery with deadly weapon
December 9, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for Nov. 23 to Dec. 9.
Hit and Run: At 12:23 a.m. in the area of Tahoe Blvd., a person filed an online report regarding a hit and run to their parked car.
Fraud: At 12:43 p.m. in the 700 block of Eagle Drive, an online report was filed for Fraud.
Vehicle Burglary: At 2:11 p.m. in the Crystal Bay area, an online report was filed for loss of tools in a vehicle burglary.
Recommended Stories For You
DUI : On the Mt. Rose Highway, a report was taken for DUI.
Battery: At 1:35 a.m. in the area of Tahoe Blvd., a 911 call was received for two people fighting. A report was filed.
Search and Rescue: In the Tahoe Meadows area, a report of an injured snowmobile rider came in. Washoe County Search and Rescue responded along with North Lake Tahoe Fire. The rider was found and transported to the hospital.
Civil Problem: At 4 p.m. in the area of Jennifer, a report was taken for a civil problem between two parties regarding a possible court order violation.
Destruction of Property: At 9:36 a.m. in the 300 block of Village Blvd., a call was received for destruction of property. A report was taken and information was passed on to detectives.
Petit Larceny: At 3:15 p.m. in the area of Tahoe Blvd., a call was received for a person shoplifting. A citation was issued.
Battery: At 1:15 a.m. in the area of Tanager Street, deputies responded to a report of a disturbance. A report was filed for simple battery.
Commercial Burglary: At 1:28 a.m. in the 600 block of Wilson Way, deputies responded to a report of destruction of property and possible commercial burglary. A report was taken.
Petit Larceny: At 10:42 p.m. in the 100 block of County Club, deputies responded to a report of a stolen cell phone. A report was taken.
Trespassing: At 11:21 p.m. in the Crystal Bay area, deputies responded for a person who was trespassing. A report was taken.
Battery: At 3:22 a.m. in the 800 block of Tanager, a 911 call was received for a battery with a deadly weapon. A report was filed and the suspect was arrested.
Destruction of Property: In the 100 block of County Club, deputies responded for a possible destruction of property. An online report is being filed.
Trending In: Crime
- Officials: Suspect in Tahoe City homicide committed suicide
- Truckee Police seize 11 firearms following Glenshire incident
- Probation arrest in ski pass case
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Bay Area rapper J Diggs, clocked at 75 mph, arrested for felony gun possession
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown
- Truckee Donner Land Trust awarded more than $750,000 for forest health work
- Rally for Rasta Stevie: Tahoe community comes together to support self-described ski bum, emcee