Incline Village crime logs: $12,000 ring reported lost at Burnt Cedar Pool
July 13, 2015
Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for June 30 to July 6.
At 5:46 p.m., at Village Blvd. and Northwood Blvd., deputies took a report of a non-injury traffic accident. Both drivers were cited.
At 11:28 a.m., at Lakeshore Blvd. and Mays Blvd., deputies and fire responded to an accident where one car rear-ended another and fluids were leaking. Both cars towed and one driver cited.
In the 900 block of Jennifer St., deputies responded to a noise complaint at a construction site. The complainant was going to call the construction company in the morning.
Recommended Stories For You
At 8:56 p.m., at the Thunderbird Lodge, 15 subjects were setting up a tent and campfire on the beach. They were advised that the US Forest Service does not allow camping and fires on the beach. The subjects complied.
At 7:20 p.m., in the 100 block of Rubicon Peak, a call of a loud party came in, but deputies found the area quiet.
At 8:13 p.m., in the 600 block of Lariat, a call of a loud party came in, but deputies found the area quiet.
At 3:13 p.m., in the 500 block of Lucille Dr., deputies responded to a call of roommates fighting and one was battered/injured. Male subject was arrested for domestic battery.
At 2:43 p.m., at Burnt Cedar Beach, a report was taken of a lost $12,000 ring at the pool.
In the 900 block of Fairway Park Dr., a report of destruction of property was taken for damage to "No Parking" signs.
At 7:41 p.m., at the Incline Scenic Lookout, deputies responded to a report of a deceased person. While the incident is under investigation, the death is not deemed suspicious.
Throughout the day, deputies addressed multiple parking problems.
Throughout the day and night, deputies responded to multiple locations regarding loud parties and subjects causing disturbances.
At 3 p.m., in the area of Lakeshore Blvd. and Mays Blvd., deputies responded to reports of people being struck by water balloons that were being launched at high speed. Upon arrival, deputies were unable to locate the subjects.
At 2 p.m., in the 1900 block of SR 28, a report of past tense sexual ssault was taken. Detectives investigated and arrested the male suspect.
At 3:53 a.m., at a business near the state line, deputies arrested a male subject for trespassing; he did not qualify for a citation.
At 8 p.m., in the parking lot of 930 Tahoe Blvd., a report of tampering with a motor vehicle was taken when a car was found with gas siphoned out and a flattened tire.
Trending In: Crime
- Incident reports from Placer County
- Bay Area rapper J Diggs, clocked at 75 mph, arrested for felony gun possession
- Report shows Lake Tahoe is a hot spot for sex trafficking
- Parents say Amtrak investigation around son’s injuries is a “smear campaign”
- Attorney: Tahoe cop who killed 22-year-old bucked protocol
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City