Incline Village crime logs: $7,000-$8,000 stolen from unlocked camper
March 11, 2015
Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for March 4-9.
At 9:19 p.m., in the parking lot of the Incline Village Cinema, deputies responded to a report of a car accident where one of the drivers was uninsured.
At 5:38 p.m., in the 1000 block of Tomahawk Trail, Deputies responded to a fight between brothers. It was determined that no battery occurred.
At 9:30 p.m., in the 300 block of Ski Way, deputies responded to a hit and run in a parking lot. While following up with a suspect at her home, deputies found drugs and paraphernalia for which she was arrested. She remains a suspect in the hit and run.
Recommended Stories For You
At 12:28 p.m., in the 300 block of Ski Way, deputies responded to a report of a past tense vehicle burglary. Loss was $7,000-$8,000 from an unlocked camper shell.
At 11:35 p.m., in the 900 block of Southwood Blvd., deputies responded to a business on a male subject who claimed to be a veteran suffering from PTSD. After an extensive search, deputies were unable to find him.
At 9:28 a.m., in the area of Mt Rose Hwy/Tahoe Blvd, a man was arrested for an outstanding warrant following a traffic stop.
At 1:24 a.m., in the area of the state line in Crystal Bay, deputies arrested a 20-year-old female for trespass, minor in possession and Fake ID. She was later charged with escape after temporarily eluding deputies.
At 12:15 p.m., in the area of Winding Way, deputies responded to a report of threats being made by an ex-boyfriend. Case was taken.
At 4:30 a.m., in the 600 block of Wilson Way, deputies responded to assist NLTFPD with a man suffering from a medical problem.
Trending In: Crime
- Truckee Police arrest ax-wielding sex offender on felony charges
- Bay Area rapper J Diggs, clocked at 75 mph, arrested for felony gun possession
- Judge: Entitled, obsessed Aaron Katz must pay $225K in IVGID attorney fees
- Man, woman arrested after armed robbery of Lake Tahoe 7-Eleven
- Truckee man arrested for domestic violence, weapons warrants
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Last of Tahoe’s downhill resorts set to open this week