Incline Village crime logs: Authorities break up parking lot brawl
January 21, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay fo Jan. 13-19/
DUI: In the area of Village and Tahoe boulevards, deputies arrested a person for DUI.
Warrant: On State Route 28, deputies conducted a routine traffic stop. Deputies arrested the driver for a valid Warrant.
Recommended Stories For You
Warrant: In the state line area, deputies conducted a routine traffic stop. Deputies arrested the driver for a valid Warrant.
Vehicle Accident: In the 400 block of First Green, deputies responded for a report of a vehicle versus fire hydrant. No injuries. A report was taken.
Disturbance: In the state line area, deputies responded for a report of two people fighting. Once on scene, deputies settled the situation both parties refused to file a report.
Disturbance: In the area of Southwood and Tahoe Boulevard, deputies responded for a report of people fighting in the parking lot. A misdemeanor battery citation was issued.
Trending In: Crime
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- William Mardison: Police officers’ association announces Truckee council endorsements
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: North Tahoe Public Utility District (VIDEO)