Incline Village crime logs: Authorities break up parking lot brawl
January 21, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay fo Jan. 13-19/
DUI: In the area of Village and Tahoe boulevards, deputies arrested a person for DUI.
Warrant: On State Route 28, deputies conducted a routine traffic stop. Deputies arrested the driver for a valid Warrant.
Recommended Stories For You
Warrant: In the state line area, deputies conducted a routine traffic stop. Deputies arrested the driver for a valid Warrant.
Vehicle Accident: In the 400 block of First Green, deputies responded for a report of a vehicle versus fire hydrant. No injuries. A report was taken.
Disturbance: In the state line area, deputies responded for a report of two people fighting. Once on scene, deputies settled the situation both parties refused to file a report.
Disturbance: In the area of Southwood and Tahoe Boulevard, deputies responded for a report of people fighting in the parking lot. A misdemeanor battery citation was issued.
Trending In: Crime
- Incident reports from Placer County
- Four Tahoe businesses busted for selling booze to minors
- Bay Area rapper J Diggs, clocked at 75 mph, arrested for felony gun possession
- Nevada County correctional officer named in suit also faces criminal charges
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- (VIDEO) Winter storm expected to deliver several feet of snow to local ski resorts; up to 2 feet in Truckee, Tahoe
- Truckee fire truck stolen, crashed in Tahoe City
- Town of Truckee looking to relocate downtown transit center
- Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe now serves as a lakewide pet care, resource network
- Chief’s Corner: How to stay on the road, and safe, this winter