Incline Village crime logs: Domestic battery, larceny, fraud arrests
May 5, 2016
Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for April 27 to May 3.
DISTURBANCE: In the state line area, deputies responded to a report of a disturbance. Parties were separated and no further incident was reported.
LARCENY: In the 900 block of Tahoe Blvd., deputies took a report for larceny.
WARRANT: In the 800 block of Tahoe Blvd., deputies responded to domestic disturbance. An arrest was made for an outstanding warrant.
FRAUD: In the 200 block of Robin Dr., deputies took a report of fraud.
Recommended Stories For You
DUI: In the 900 block of Tahoe Blvd., deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence after a vehicle check.
DOMESTIC BATTERY: In the 900 block of Northwood Blvd., deputies responded to a report of a domestic battery. A report was filed.
DISTURBANCE: In the 800 block of Southwood, deputies responded to a report of a disturbance. Parties were separated and no further incident was reported.
Trending In: Crime
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- Truckee council increases in-lieu housing fee for developers
- Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort celebrates season opener with new triple chairlift (VIDEO)