Incline Village crime logs: Domestic battery, larceny, fraud arrests
May 5, 2016
Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for April 27 to May 3.
DISTURBANCE: In the state line area, deputies responded to a report of a disturbance. Parties were separated and no further incident was reported.
LARCENY: In the 900 block of Tahoe Blvd., deputies took a report for larceny.
WARRANT: In the 800 block of Tahoe Blvd., deputies responded to domestic disturbance. An arrest was made for an outstanding warrant.
FRAUD: In the 200 block of Robin Dr., deputies took a report of fraud.
Recommended Stories For You
DUI: In the 900 block of Tahoe Blvd., deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence after a vehicle check.
DOMESTIC BATTERY: In the 900 block of Northwood Blvd., deputies responded to a report of a domestic battery. A report was filed.
DISTURBANCE: In the 800 block of Southwood, deputies responded to a report of a disturbance. Parties were separated and no further incident was reported.
Trending In: Crime
- Truckee Police seize 11 firearms following Glenshire incident
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- VIPS indeed: Volunteers in Police Services support Truckee Police Department
- Probation arrest in ski pass case
- Truckee man arrested for domestic violence, weapons warrants
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra