Incline Village crime logs: DUI arrests, domestic battery reports and more
May 18, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay, as provided to the Bonanza by WCSO, for May 11-17.
VEHICLE BURGLARY: In the 900 block of Wander, deputies took a report for a vehicle burglary.
DOMESTIC BATTERY: In the 900 block of Northwood Blvd., deputies took a report for domestic battery.
Recommended Stories For You
DUI: In the area of Northwood Blvd. and Tahoe Blvd., deputies responded to a report of a motor vehicle accident. An arrest was made for driving under the influence.
DUI: In the area of Oriole Way and Tanager St., deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence after a routine traffic stop.
DOMESTIC BATTERY: In the 100 block of Country Club Dr., deputies took a report for domestic battery.
BATTERY: In the 100 block of Country Club Dr., deputies took a report for battery.
DOMESTIC BATTERY: In the 800 block of Tanager St., deputies took a report for domestic battery.
Trending In: Crime
- Truckee Town Council approves Grocery Outlet
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- ELECTION: Hetherington, Jones battle for second airport board seat