Incline Village Crime Logs: DUI arrests, vehicle burglary reports
September 22, 2016
Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for September 14-20.
DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY: In the 100 block of Country Club Dr., Deputies filed a report for destruction of property.
VEHICLE BURGLARY: In the area of Winding Way and Tahoe Blvd., an online report was filed for a vehicle burglary.
DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY: In the 800 block of Alder Av., Deputies filed a report for destruction of property.
Recommended Stories For You
DUI: In the area of Northwood Blvd. and Alder Av., Deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence after a routine traffic stop.
THREATS: In the 600 block of Hogan, Deputies filed a report for threats.
DISTURBANCE: In the 800 block of Golfers Pass Rd., Deputies responded to a verbal disturbance. Parties were separated.
DUI: In the area of Tahoe Blvd. and Mt Rose Hwy., Deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence after a routine traffic stop.
VEHICLE BURGLARY: In the 100 block of Country Club Dr., an online report was filed for a vehicle burglary.
Trending In: Crime
- Bay Area rapper J Diggs, clocked at 75 mph, arrested for felony gun possession
- Incident reports from Placer County
- Parents say Amtrak investigation around son’s injuries is a “smear campaign”
- Report shows Lake Tahoe is a hot spot for sex trafficking
- Attorney: Tahoe cop who killed 22-year-old bucked protocol
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City