Incline Village crime logs: DUI, warrant arrests; narcotics report
September 29, 2016
Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for Sept. 20-26.
FRAUD: In the 900 block of Tahoe Blvd., Deputies filed a report for fraud.
DUI: In the area of Tanager and Village Blvd., Deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence after a routine traffic stop.
BURGLARY: In the 400 Tuscarora Rd., an online report was filed for burglary.
Recommended Stories For You
PETIT LARCENY: In the 2000 block of SR 28, Deputies filed a report for petit larceny.
NARCOTICS: In the 900 block of Incline Way, Deputies took a report for found narcotics.
WARRANT: In the area of SR 28 and Reservoir Rd., Deputies made an arrest for an outstanding warrant after a routine traffic stop.
TRAFFIC: In the area of SR 28 and Reservoir Rd. ., Deputies made an arrest for traffic violations.
DUI: In the area of SR 28 and Cedar Dr., Deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence after a routine traffic stop.
Trending In: Crime
- Officials: Suspect in Tahoe City homicide committed suicide
- Truckee Police seize 11 firearms following Glenshire incident
- Judge: Entitled, obsessed Aaron Katz must pay $225K in IVGID attorney fees
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Probation arrest in ski pass case
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall