Incline Village crime logs: Man arrested for making death threats
June 24, 2015
Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for June 16-22.
At 1:22 a.m., in the 100 block of Country Club, deputies responded to a report of a man falling from a window. Medical responded and transported the victim to the hospital.
An online report of a non-injury accident in the parking lot was made that occurred on June 15 between 3:50 and 5 pm, in the 900 block of Tahoe Blvd.
At 3:53 p.m., in the 800 block of Tanager, a male subject was arrested for narcotics charges.
At 11:38 p.m., in the 1000 block of Tomahawk, deputies were called on a report of lewdness with a minor; the investigation is continuing.
Recommended Stories For You
At 2:55 p.m., in the 900 block of Tahoe Boulevard, a male subject was cited for shoplifting and given a trespass warning not to return.
At 11:50 a.m., in the 800 block of Southwood, deputies responded to a call of stalking. A 24-year-old male subject was arrested for making death threats, and although he was at the front door, he drove off when he heard deputies approaching. He was located shortly after and taken into custody.
At 11:44 p.m., at Chimney Beach, a call came in for stranded hikers. Caller claimed they were stuck at the beach due to darkness and were frantic when they heard growling coming from the bushes. Further, they stated their fire was dwindling. Carson City Sheriff's Office showed up at the same time and handled the call since it was their jurisdiction.
At 8 a.m., on the 1600 Pine Cone, a report came in of a past-tense attempted sexual assault. The victim is from out of town and it happened while she was in Incline on vacation. Follow-up will be done by detectives.
At 9:24 a.m., a report of past-tense burglary was done at the substation. A chainsaw was stolen from a complex on Ski Way. Approximate loss is $500.
Trending In: Crime
- Officials: Suspect in Tahoe City homicide committed suicide
- Truckee Police seize 11 firearms following Glenshire incident
- Judge: Entitled, obsessed Aaron Katz must pay $225K in IVGID attorney fees
- Tahoe City man sentenced to 6 years probation for March DUI fatality
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall