Incline Village crime logs: Narcotics arrest made in Crystal Bay
January 27, 2017
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for Jan. 18-24.
The Bonanza publishes crime logs each week, as they are provided by WCSO. People arrested are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
NARCOTICS: In the area of the state line, Deputies made an arrest for narcotics.
HIT AND RUN: In the 200 block of Enterprise, Deputies responded to a report of a hit and run.
Recommended Stories For You
VEHICLE BURGLARY: In the 100 block of Village Blvd., an online report was filed for a vehicle burglary.
DUI: In the area of the state line, Deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence.
THREATS: In the 600 block of Mt. Rose Hwy., Deputies filed a report for threats.
Trending In: Crime
- Officials: Suspect in Tahoe City homicide committed suicide
- Truckee Police seize 11 firearms following Glenshire incident
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Judge: Entitled, obsessed Aaron Katz must pay $225K in IVGID attorney fees
- Probation arrest in ski pass case
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020