Incline Village crime logs: Narcotics arrest made in Crystal Bay
January 27, 2017
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for Jan. 18-24.
The Bonanza publishes crime logs each week, as they are provided by WCSO. People arrested are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
NARCOTICS: In the area of the state line, Deputies made an arrest for narcotics.
HIT AND RUN: In the 200 block of Enterprise, Deputies responded to a report of a hit and run.
Recommended Stories For You
VEHICLE BURGLARY: In the 100 block of Village Blvd., an online report was filed for a vehicle burglary.
DUI: In the area of the state line, Deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence.
THREATS: In the 600 block of Mt. Rose Hwy., Deputies filed a report for threats.
Trending In: Crime
- Truckee Police arrest ax-wielding sex offender on felony charges
- Truckee man arrested for domestic violence, weapons warrants
- Man, woman arrested after armed robbery of Lake Tahoe 7-Eleven
- Report shows Lake Tahoe is a hot spot for sex trafficking
- Bay Area rapper J Diggs, clocked at 75 mph, arrested for felony gun possession