Incline Village crime logs: Narcotics, batter of a police officer arrests
May 26, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for May 17-24.
PETIT LARCENY: In the 900 block of Tahoe Blvd., deputies filed a report and issued a citation for a Petit Larceny.
NARCOTICS: In the 300 block of Ski Way, deputies made an arrest for narcotics after a routine traffic stop.
TRAFFIC: In the 100 block of Country Club, deputies made an arrest for traffic violations.
Recommended Stories For You
DISTURBANCE: In the 700 block of College, deputies responded to a domestic disturbance. Parties were separated.
NARCOTICS: In the 900 block of Incline Way, deputies file a report for found drug paraphernalia.
WARRANT: In the area of SR 28 and the Thunderbird, deputies made an arrest for a warrant after a routine area check.
BATTERY ON A POLICE OFFICER: In the area of SR 28 and the Thunderbird, deputies made an arrest for battery on a Police Officer.
DUI: In the area of Tahoe Blvd. and Southwood Blvd., deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence after a routine traffic stop.
HIT AND RUN: In the area 800 block of Tahoe Blvd., deputies filed a report for a hit and run.
SEX OFFENSES: In the area of Tahoe Blvd. and Village Blvd., deputies made an arrest for sex offenses.
NARCOTICS: In the 500 block of Sugarpine Dr., deputies responded to a report of a disturbance, and an arrest was made for narcotics.
GRAND THEFT AUTO: In the 900 block of Tahoe Blvd., deputies responded to a report of a domestic disturbance in a vehicle. The Vehicle returned as stolen. An arrest was made for grand theft auto.
Trending In: Crime
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Truckee man arrested for domestic violence, weapons warrants
- Campground robberies reported outside Truckee
- Report shows Lake Tahoe is a hot spot for sex trafficking
- Man, 36, killed in head-on crash in Truckee Sunday evening
- Proposed ice pavilion plans continue to solidify
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Law Review: Jim Porter’s recommendations for Nov. 6 area elections
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Southern League tennis teams sweep state finals