Incline Village crime logs: Officers investigate grand larceny of a firearm
February 10, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for Feb. 3-9.
TPO: In the 800 block of Tahoe Blvd., deputies served a Temporary Order of Protection.
Fraud: In the 900 block of Wander Way, deputies took a report of telephone fraud. False scheme related to family member arrested and needed bail
Grand Larceny: In the 700 block of Eagle Drive, deputies took a report for grand larceny of a firearm.
Recommended Stories For You
Disturbance: In the area of the state line, deputies responded for a subject causing a disturbance. The issue was settled without incident.
Death Investigation: In the 1000 block of Lakeshore Blvd., deputies responded to a deceased person. While the incident is under investigation, the death has not been deemed suspicious, and is now in the hands of the Washoe County Medical Examiner's Office.
Disturbance: In the Forest Pines area, deputies responded for a report of a disturbance. The issue was settled without incident.
DUI: In the 900 block of Southwood Blvd, a subject was arrested for driving under the influence.
Missing Skier: In the area of Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe, Washoe County Search and Rescue responded for a report of a missing skier. The skier was found.
Disturbance: In the area of 800 Southwood Blvd., deputies responded to a report of a possible domestic disturbance.
Trending In: Crime
- Truckee Police seize 11 firearms following Glenshire incident
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Man accused of threatening Truckee judge found incompetent, now in state hospital
- Tahoe City man sentenced to 6 years probation for March DUI fatality
- Bay Area rapper J Diggs, clocked at 75 mph, arrested for felony gun possession
- BREAKING NEWS: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)