Incline Village crime logs: Slow crime week heading into Turkey Day
November 23, 2016
Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for November 16-22.
The Bonanza publishes crime logs each week, as they are provided by WCSO. People arrested are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
WARRANT: In the 1000 block of Tomahawk Trail., Deputies made an arrest for an outstanding warrant.
OBSTRUCTING AND RESISTING: In the Stateline area, Deputies made an arrest for obstructing and resisting.
Recommended Stories For You
DUI: In the area of Village Blvd. and Harold Dr., Deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence.
WARRANT: In the 800 block of Southwood Blvd., Deputies made an arrest for battery.
BURGLARY: In the 600 block of Lakeshore Blvd., Deputies filed a report for grand larceny.
Trending In: Crime
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project