Incline Village crime logs: Slow crime weeks continue
February 3, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for Jan. 27 to Feb. 2.
Temporary Protection Order: In the 800 block of Oriole Drive, deputies served an Extended Order of Protection.
Temporary Protection Order: In the 800 block of Tahoe Boulevard, deputies served an Extended Order of Protection.
Battery: In the 100 block of Country Club Drive, deputies responded on a report of a battery. Upon arrival, all parties were contacted. This case is under investigation.
Recommended Stories For You
Destruction of Property: In the 700 block of Tyner, a report was taken for destruction of property.
Trending In: Crime
- Truckee Police seize 11 firearms following Glenshire incident
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Probation arrest in ski pass case
- VIPS indeed: Volunteers in Police Services support Truckee Police Department
- Man accused of threatening Truckee judge found incompetent, now in state hospital
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra