Incline Village crime logs: Slow crime weeks continue
February 3, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for Jan. 27 to Feb. 2.
Temporary Protection Order: In the 800 block of Oriole Drive, deputies served an Extended Order of Protection.
Temporary Protection Order: In the 800 block of Tahoe Boulevard, deputies served an Extended Order of Protection.
Battery: In the 100 block of Country Club Drive, deputies responded on a report of a battery. Upon arrival, all parties were contacted. This case is under investigation.
Recommended Stories For You
Destruction of Property: In the 700 block of Tyner, a report was taken for destruction of property.
Trending In: Crime
- Man, 36, killed in head-on crash in Truckee Sunday evening
- Truckee man arrested for domestic violence, weapons warrants
- Judge: Entitled, obsessed Aaron Katz must pay $225K in IVGID attorney fees
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Incident reports from Placer County