Incline Village crime logs: Vehicle burglary at Hidden Beach and more
June 9, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for June 1-7.
GRAND LARCENY: In the 900 block of Lakeshore Blvd., an online report was filed for Grand Larceny.
PETIT LARCENY: In the 800 block of Carano Ct., an online report was filed for Petit Larceny.
Recommended Stories For You
TRESPASS: In the Crystal Bay area, deputies responded to a report of a person trespassing. An arrest was made.
VEHICLE BURGLARY: In the area of Hidden Beach, deputies responded to a vehicle burglary.
DUI: In the area of Lakeshore Blvd. and Country Club Dr., deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence after a routine traffic stop.
INCIDENT: In the area of Sugarpine Dr., deputies filed a report for an incident.
WARRANT: In the area of Tahoe Blvd. and Village, Deputes made an arrest for an outstanding warrant after a routine traffic stop.
Trending In: Crime
- UPDATE: Body found in Truckee River near Hwy 267 bypass bridge
- Truckee-Tahoe resort community to add 16 new luxury homes in Old Greenwood
- A longer Legacy: Truckee council looks to expand trail
- Street repaving to begin in coming weeks
- VIDEO: Alpine coaster debuts at Tahoe’s Heavenly summer adventure park