Incline Village crime logs: Vehicle burglary at Hidden Beach and more
June 9, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for June 1-7.
GRAND LARCENY: In the 900 block of Lakeshore Blvd., an online report was filed for Grand Larceny.
PETIT LARCENY: In the 800 block of Carano Ct., an online report was filed for Petit Larceny.
Recommended Stories For You
TRESPASS: In the Crystal Bay area, deputies responded to a report of a person trespassing. An arrest was made.
VEHICLE BURGLARY: In the area of Hidden Beach, deputies responded to a vehicle burglary.
DUI: In the area of Lakeshore Blvd. and Country Club Dr., deputies made an arrest for driving under the influence after a routine traffic stop.
INCIDENT: In the area of Sugarpine Dr., deputies filed a report for an incident.
WARRANT: In the area of Tahoe Blvd. and Village, Deputes made an arrest for an outstanding warrant after a routine traffic stop.
Trending In: Crime
- Officials: Suspect in Tahoe City homicide committed suicide
- Truckee Police seize 11 firearms following Glenshire incident
- Judge: Entitled, obsessed Aaron Katz must pay $225K in IVGID attorney fees
- Tahoe City man sentenced to 6 years probation for March DUI fatality
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall