Incline Village crime logs: Zero incidents reported New Year’s Eve or Day
January 4, 2017
Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for Dec. 28 through Jan. 3.
The Bonanza publishes crime logs each week, as they are provided by WCSO. People arrested are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
BATTERY: In the Stateline area, Deputies filed a report for battery.
DUI: In the area of SR 28, an arrest was made for driving under the influence after a routine traffic stop.
Recommended Stories For You
WARRANT: In the 300 block of Winding Way, Deputies made an arrest for an outstanding warrant.
GTA: In the area of SR 28 and Lakeshore Blvd., Deputies filed a report for Grand Theft Auto.
Trending In: Crime
- Truckee Police seize 11 firearms following Glenshire incident
- Tahoe City man sentenced to 6 years probation for March DUI fatality
- Nevada County correctional officer named in suit also faces criminal charges
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Judge: Entitled, obsessed Aaron Katz must pay $225K in IVGID attorney fees
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- UPDATE: Court rules in favor of construction of Raley’s Grocery store
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra
- THE SUN NOW: Live coverage from the newsroom (Live Scanner)
- Another storm headed for Lake Tahoe this week