Incline Village crime logs: Zero incidents reported New Year’s Eve or Day
January 4, 2017
Below are select incidents from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office press log for Incline Village/Crystal Bay for Dec. 28 through Jan. 3.
The Bonanza publishes crime logs each week, as they are provided by WCSO. People arrested are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
BATTERY: In the Stateline area, Deputies filed a report for battery.
DUI: In the area of SR 28, an arrest was made for driving under the influence after a routine traffic stop.
Recommended Stories For You
WARRANT: In the 300 block of Winding Way, Deputies made an arrest for an outstanding warrant.
GTA: In the area of SR 28 and Lakeshore Blvd., Deputies filed a report for Grand Theft Auto.
Trending In: Crime
- Judge: Entitled, obsessed Aaron Katz must pay $225K in IVGID attorney fees
- Campground robberies reported outside Truckee
- Bay Area rapper J Diggs, clocked at 75 mph, arrested for felony gun possession
- New details emerge in 1982 cold case near Lake Tahoe
- Truckee man arrested for domestic violence, weapons warrants