New boutique gift store opens in Incline Village
June 30, 2016
Incline Village resident Colleen Bolick recently opened a new boutique store in town, Coco Mac.
Coco Mac features Colleen's unique artisan jewelry creations, which highlight her passion for texture, color and harmony. The boutique also offers a curated selection of wearable art by other local artists, and antique furnishings.
Coco Mac has been designing jewelry for over 10 years — local, stylish women know the collection to include artistic, statement pieces that are timeless.
Coco Mac's jewelry collection includes earrings, necklaces — many of which feature a stunning focal point, bracelets and cuff bracelets. Each piece is inherently unique, artfully created by hand, with loving attention to detail by Coco Mac, using natural stones and materials.
One of Coco Mac's signature offerings is its Windswept Weights collection. Artistically composed using semi-precious stones, repurposed and recycled materials, each set of Windswept Ornamental Tablecloth Weights has been designed to enhance and secure tablecloths and table runners from gentle breezes.
Coco Mac is located at 230 Village Blvd., Suite A1 (shared with Skin'd).
Recommended Stories For You
This article was provided on behalf of Coco Mac. Visit coco-mac.com to learn more.
Trending In: Crime
- Truckee man arrested for domestic violence, weapons warrants
- Bay Area rapper J Diggs, clocked at 75 mph, arrested for felony gun possession
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- 2 Tahoe bartenders arrested for allegedly selling cocaine to patrons
- Incident reports from Placer County
- Council approval moves Grocery Outlet project forward in Truckee
- Lake Tahoe-area resorts announce Friday as 2018-19 season opener
- Churchill County defeats Truckee for 3A state championship (GALLERY)
- Truckee’s Wolverines to face Greenwave for state championship
- Local business spearheading effort to help Camp Fire evacuees, first responders