North Tahoe crime logs: Man ‘kicked his cousin into a bloody pulp’
June 10, 2015
TAHOE CITY, Calif. — Below are select incidents from the Placer County Sheriff's Office press log for April 24-30.
At 1:50 p.m. on the 3200 of Edgewater in Tahoe City, an unknown suspect siphoned several gallons gas from a victim's vehicle.
At 11:15 a.m. on the 7800 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe Vista, an unknown suspect stole a victim's fanny pack out of her shopping cart.
At 7:30 p.m. on an unknown Block of Minnow in Kings Beach, 2 family members started arguing over a past theft. One male subject repeatedly hit and kicked his cousin into a bloody pulp. Suspect was arrested for battery.
Recommended Stories For You
At 10 a.m. on the 1700 Block of Christy on Olympic Valley, an unknown suspect stole a victim's $10,000 mountain bike from the back of his truck.
At 12 a.m. on the 500 Block of Cottonwood in Tahoe Vista, a male subject was arrested on a Sonoma County warrant.
At 11 a.m. on the 5600 Block of Upland in Carnelian Bay, an unknown suspect entered a victim's residence in March and stole $1,800 worth of jewelry.
At 7:40 a.m. on the 8500 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach, a male subject threatened his ex-girlfriend's life with a knife and fled when a neighbor showed up. Suspect is still outstanding.
At 7:30 p.m. on the 600 Block of Midiron in Tahoe Vista, a male subject turned over to CHP for suspicion of DUI.
At 8 a.m. on the 8100 Block of Speckled in Kings Beach, a female victim looked out her window to see an unknown male sitting in the front seat of her vehicle. He fled when she pressed the panic button on her remote. Nothing was missing from the car.
At 11 p.m. at the Kings Beach Boat Ramp, a female subject was turned over to CHP for suspected DUI.
Trending In: Crime
- Truckee Police seize 11 firearms following Glenshire incident
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- VIPS indeed: Volunteers in Police Services support Truckee Police Department
- Man accused of threatening Truckee judge found incompetent, now in state hospital
- Probation arrest in ski pass case
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra