North Tahoe crime logs: Woman busted for heroin possession
August 6, 2016
TAHOE CITY, Calif. — Below is a selection of incidents from the Placer County Sheriff's Office press log for May 17-22.
4:30pm, 300 Block, Forest Glen, Squaw Valley: Report taken that an unknown suspect vandalized the front door of a vehicle back on Valentine's Day.
1:20am, 8500 Block, North Lake Boulevard, Kings Beach: A female was witnessed by deputies driving to a store. When deputies made contact, it was determined that she was driving on a suspended license and had an outstanding warrant. Suspect then consented to a vehicle search wherein heroin was discovered. Female arrested without incident.
2pm, 7700 Block, Pinedrop, Tahoe Vista: Male subject arrested on a Placer County warrant.
Recommended Stories For You
7pm, 7800 Block, North Lake Boulevard, Tahoe Vista: Victim gave suspect $1,500 cash. In turn, suspect handed victim a blank check instructing him to fill it out and deposit into the bank. The check never cleared.
6:15pm, 28/Burton Creek, Tahoe City: A female called 911 to report a domestic disturbance that occurred earlier in the day. When deputies arrived, the female changed her story several times and it was determined she had been driving under the influence of alcohol. Female was arrested for suspected DUI.
10am, 100 Block, Roundridge, Tahoe City: Unknown suspect broke down victim's fence, trespassed on her property and used the hot tub without owner's permission.
3pm, 1900 Block, Squaw Valley Road, Olympic Valley: A very intoxicated male was escorted down the Funitel and into the village by an employee. Suspect became quite belligerent and verbally abusive. When security arrived and attempted to calm him down, suspect punched victim in the face. Suspect was eventually taken into custody for public drunkenness and battery.
2:45am, 9900 Block, North Lake Boulevard, Kings Beach: Female was taken into custody for public intoxication.
4:30am, highways 28/267, Kings Beach: Male subject was taken into protective custody for public intoxication. No charges will be filed.
8:30pm, 4100 Block, Nightengale, Tahoe City: Unknown suspect stole a package of running shoes that were delivered to the residence sometime in April.
200 Block, North Lake Boulevard, Tahoe City: Sometime overnight an unknown suspect broke the window of a business.
1:45pm, 100 Block, West Lake Boulevard, Tahoe City: Male subject arrested for public intoxication.
Trending In: Crime
- Officials: Suspect in Tahoe City homicide committed suicide
- Truckee Police seize 11 firearms following Glenshire incident
- Probation arrest in ski pass case
- Nevada County correctional officer named in suit also faces criminal charges
- Truckee man walking in road has outstanding warrant, gets arrested, police say
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move
- Truckee police arrest woman on assault, child cruelty charges