Tahoe chief’s corner: Thanks for a safe and successful Fourth of July week
July 8, 2015
The North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District would like to thank our community. On behalf of the Fire Board of Directors and myself, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for a safe and successful Fourth of July week.
The Pancake Breakfast was once again a big hit. We served pancakes, sausage, fruit and drinks to over 1,750 community members and visitors.
The success of this annual event is attributed to the dedication from all members of the fire department, their family members, our retired members, present and past board members and volunteer community members who share in the planning, coordinating and working this community event.
The continued success of the North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District is credited to the hard work and dedication provided by all members of our department, past and present and the continued support of our community members.
"Chief's Corner" is a regular feature in the North Lake Tahoe Bonanza from North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District Chief Mike Brown, offering information, tips and education material on fire safety, emergency preparedness and other pertinent topics.
Trending In: Crime
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee (VIDEO)
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Last of Tahoe’s downhill resorts set to open this week