Truckee Police Logs: Drunk man eats donut and chips without paying, then pees on building
December 20, 2015
Below are select incidents compiled from the Truckee Police Department's press log for Dec. 1-7, along with previously unreported incidents.
At 12:47 a.m. on cold Stream Road, a subject reported she was left stranded by her boyfriend. Upon arrival, the subject was found to have cards in her possession with other people's information on them; the cards were found to be stolen. Case forwarded to the District Attorney.
At 10:56 a.m. on Donner Pass Road, officers arrested a person after a hit and run vehicle collision resulted in property damage.
At 11:24 p.m. at an undisclosed location, a vehicle was stopped for code violations and the driver was arrested for DUI.
Recommended Stories For You
At 12:01 a.m. on Donner Pass Road, officers responded to a disturbance, and it was determined a physical altercation had occurred. A female was arrested for domestic violence.
At 8:56 a.m. at a home on Rainbow Driver, a woman reported that she suspected a neighbor juvenile, who is a friend of her nephews, entered her residence uninvited and "ate some food from her pantry. Informational report taken.
At 10:41 p.m., officers responded to a Donner Pass Road gas station after reports that an intoxicated male entered and ate a donut and bag of chips without paying, then left and urinated on the building before walking away. The suspect was located and he was arrested for public intoxication.
At 8:03 a.m., a victim reported his game camera had been stolen from a tree located at the rear of his property off Edinburgh Drive in Glenshire. No suspect information; informational report taken.
At 12:23 p.m. on High Street, officers responded to a tenant-landlord dispute involving property damage. Informational report taken
At 2:22 p.m. on Huntsman Leap Drive, officers took a report that a son had sent text messages with non-criminal threats to his mother and father. Report taken and will be forwarded to probation for a possible violation.
At 9:25 p.m. at an undisclosed location, a vehicle was stopped for code violations and the driver was arrested for DUI.
Trending In: Crime
- Officials: Suspect in Tahoe City homicide committed suicide
- Truckee Police seize 11 firearms following Glenshire incident
- Probation arrest in ski pass case
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Bay Area rapper J Diggs, clocked at 75 mph, arrested for felony gun possession
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown
- Truckee Donner Land Trust awarded more than $750,000 for forest health work
- Rally for Rasta Stevie: Tahoe community comes together to support self-described ski bum, emcee