Truckee Police Logs: Drunk man passed out in gas station bathroom
February 15, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Below are select incidents compiled from the Truckee Police Department's online press log for Jan. 26 to Feb. 4, along with previously unreported incidents.
Visit townoftruckee.com/departments/police/press-log to read more.
Vehicle collisions investigated: 5
At 7:07 p.m. at an undisclosed located, a subject was arrested for drunk in public after allegedly stumbling in front of cars.
Recommended Stories For You
At 10:24 p.m. on Bridge Street, a report came in of a male subject passed out on the bathroom floor of a downtown gas station. The subject was found to be intoxicated and subsequently arrested for drunk in public.
At 7:38 p.m. on Bridge Street, a report came in or a suspicious subject displaying bizarre behavior in the kitchen area of a restaurant. The subject was located and found to be too intoxicated to care for himself, so he was arrested for drunk in public.
At 1:07 p.m. at an undisclosed location, officers took a report of a subject slapping a child. An investigation was completed, and the case was forwarded to the District Attorney for review.
At 11:07 a.m. on Donner Pass Road, a male subject was contacted for disturbing patrons at a business. He was arrested for drunk in public.
At 11:47 p.m. at an undisclosed location, a vehicle was pulled over for a vehicle code violation, and the driver was arrested for DUI.
At 2:13 a.m. on Estates Drive, a report came in for a loud noise complaint. Upon making contact with subject in question, it was discovered he was intoxicated and had driven a vehicle while impaired. The subject also had a warrant out of Placer County. He was subsequently arrested for DUI.
At 3:37 a.m. on Donner Pass Road, a subject was contacted and arrested for drunk in public.
At 11:49 a.m. on Alder Hill Road, officers took a report from a person who fell victim to a phone scam resulting in a substantial monetary loss.
Trending In: Crime
- Truckee man arrested for domestic violence, weapons warrants
- Bay Area rapper J Diggs, clocked at 75 mph, arrested for felony gun possession
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- 2 Tahoe bartenders arrested for allegedly selling cocaine to patrons
- Incident reports from Placer County
- Council approval moves Grocery Outlet project forward in Truckee
- Lake Tahoe-area resorts announce Friday as 2018-19 season opener
- Churchill County defeats Truckee for 3A state championship (GALLERY)
- Truckee’s Wolverines to face Greenwave for state championship
- Local business spearheading effort to help Camp Fire evacuees, first responders