Truckee police logs: Man arrested for domestic violence, assaulting police officer
February 27, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Below are select incidents compiled from the Truckee Police Department's online press log for Feb. 16-23, along with previously unreported incidents.
Vehicle crashes investigated: 7
At 11 a.m. on Snowpeak Way, a reporting party located a set of keys on the ground at the sled hill.
At 4:30 p.m. on Northwoods Boulevard, police were dispatched to a domestic argument. Information report taken.
Recommended Stories For You
At 6:41 p.m. on Cold Stream Road, police were dispatched to the lobby of a local motel regarding an intoxicated subject who was refusing to leave.
At 1:07 a.m. on Estates Drive, officers responded to a domestic disturbance. A male subject then assaulted and resisted officers; he was arrested on multiple misdemeanor charges, including domestic battery and assault of a police officer.
At 6 p.m. on Donner Pass Road, police investigated a theft case. A woman left her purse inside a local business, and was unable to locate it when she returned.
At 2:18 a.m. at an undisclosed location, the driver of a vehicle involved in a crash was found to have been driving under the influence of alcohol.
At 2:44 a.m. at an undisclosed location, a subject was found after reports came in of the subject walking in the middle of the road. Subject was extremely intoxicated and arrested for drunk in public.
At 6:02 p.m. on Donner Pass Road, a female subject entered a business and stated she had been raped, then she left on foot. She was later located and was unwilling to report a crime or provide information about the rape claim.
At 6:29 p.m., a victim came into the police department to report that an unknown suspect had opened three credit lines using his personal information.
Trending In: Crime
- 2 Tahoe bartenders arrested for allegedly selling cocaine to patrons
- Truckee man arrested for domestic violence, weapons warrants
- Incident reports from Placer County
- Parents say Amtrak investigation around son’s injuries is a “smear campaign”
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Churchill County defeats Truckee for 3A state championship (GALLERY)
- Council approval moves Grocery Outlet project forward in Truckee
- Truckee Town Council moves forward with McIver Dairy restoration
- Truckee’s Wolverines to face Greenwave for state championship
- Work to be done: Nevada County economic model is unsustainable