Truckee Police Logs: Woman peeing in alley nabbed for drunk in public
May 2, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Below are select incidents from the Truckee Police Department's online press log for April 18-26.
At 11:06 a.m. on High Street, a citizen requested a radar trailer for perceived speeding vehicles on the road due to construction on Donner Pass Road.
At 2:06 p.m. at an undisclosed location, a vehicle was stopped, resulting in a juvenile passenger being cited for illegal narcotics.
At 3:12 p.m. on Deerfield Drive, a subject was located and arrested on suspicion of drunk in public after citizens reported the person was attempting to drive.
Recommended Stories For You
At 11:51 a.m. on Chatham Reach, an information report was taken for Nevada County Health and Human services taking conservatorship over a local residents and evicting the tenants.
At 12:29 a.m. on Donner Pass Road, a girlfriend and boyfriends were involved in a verbal argument. Boyfriend fled prior to police arrival; information report taken.
At 11:16 p.m. on Highway 267, an officer observed a female walking on the highway while arguing with the driver of vehicle. The female was arrested on suspicion of drunk in public.
At 8:38 p.m. on Donner Pass Road, a female subject was found allegedly urinating in an alley. She was found to be too intoxicated to care for herself and was arrested.
Trending In: Crime
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City