Entrepreneur Roland Schumann speaking next week at SNC
February 18, 2015
U.S. Bank is sponsoring a new Speakers Series at Sierra Nevada College, bringing a variety of entrepreneurs, corporate CEOs, and other business leaders to the campus in Incline Village to share experience and expertise on entrepreneurship and business with our students, alumni, and the broader community.
The first event of the series, featuring technology entrepreneur Roland Schumann, will be Wednesday, Feb. 25, in TCES rooms 139/141 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and is free and open to the public.
Schumann's talk, "Entrepreneurship – Is it Right for You?" will cover important questions for aspiring entrepreneurs, and will draw on his experience: his venture capital-funded company, SwapDrive, Inc., was a pioneer in the cloud storage industry and was acquired by Symantec Corporation in 2008.
Visit sierranevada.edu to learn more about SNC Tahoe.
Trending In: Education
- Ice Axe Impact School offers expeditionary, experiential field courses
- Excellence in Education Foundation honors Tahoe Truckee teachers, staff
- Giant flying foxes and other facts about Lake Tahoe bats
- Tahoe-Truckee students thrive in outdoor education at Sagehen Creek
- Tahoe Truckee school district wrapping up construction projects
- FiftyFifty celebrates production facility grand opening in Truckee
- Teen swims length of Lake Tahoe for charity
- McClintock backs out of proposed Tahoe debate, cites endorsement of opponent by event organizer
- Colorado ultrarunners shatter Tahoe 200 course records
- Land requested by Incline Village General Improvement District dropped from Washoe County lands bill