Entrepreneur Roland Schumann speaking next week at SNC
February 18, 2015
U.S. Bank is sponsoring a new Speakers Series at Sierra Nevada College, bringing a variety of entrepreneurs, corporate CEOs, and other business leaders to the campus in Incline Village to share experience and expertise on entrepreneurship and business with our students, alumni, and the broader community.
The first event of the series, featuring technology entrepreneur Roland Schumann, will be Wednesday, Feb. 25, in TCES rooms 139/141 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and is free and open to the public.
Schumann's talk, "Entrepreneurship – Is it Right for You?" will cover important questions for aspiring entrepreneurs, and will draw on his experience: his venture capital-funded company, SwapDrive, Inc., was a pioneer in the cloud storage industry and was acquired by Symantec Corporation in 2008.
Visit sierranevada.edu to learn more about SNC Tahoe.
Trending In: Education
- Truckee Town Council approves Grocery Outlet
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- ELECTION: Hetherington, Jones battle for second airport board seat