TCF expanding Parenting Education Center; open house Thursday
February 25, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Tahoe's Connection for Families recently launched a collaboration with Teach Tahoe that's expected to aid in the expansion of the nonprofit's Parenting Education Center.
Teach Tahoe, founded by Amy Cecchi, will have an office within TCF at 761 Northwood Blvd. Services offered include tutoring, screenings, and evaluations for all types of learners.
Cecchi is certified in Special Education, holds a Masters in Education and is completing a certification in Birth to Three Special Education to increase the services offered at TCF in identifying and serving our youngest community members.
"To expand services to our community has always been a goal of TCF, and we're excited to be involved in this collaboration," said TCF Founder and Early Childhood and Family Specialist Laurean Meyer.
An Open House will be held at TCF on Thursday, Feb. 26, to show the newly remodeled facility including Teach Tahoe's space.
To learn more about TCF, visit tcfkids.org, or contact email@example.com or 775-832-8230.
Trending In: Education
- North Tahoe Middle School students design experiments to save sugar pines
- More than $110K raised for KidZone during Discovery Luncheon
- Sierra Nevada College’s Lynn Gillette out as president (updated)
- Community works together to support students with special needs
- ‘Classroom of the Future’ taking shape at Tahoe-Truckee schools
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Last of Tahoe’s downhill resorts set to open this week