TCF expanding Parenting Education Center; open house Thursday
February 25, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Tahoe's Connection for Families recently launched a collaboration with Teach Tahoe that's expected to aid in the expansion of the nonprofit's Parenting Education Center.
Teach Tahoe, founded by Amy Cecchi, will have an office within TCF at 761 Northwood Blvd. Services offered include tutoring, screenings, and evaluations for all types of learners.
Cecchi is certified in Special Education, holds a Masters in Education and is completing a certification in Birth to Three Special Education to increase the services offered at TCF in identifying and serving our youngest community members.
"To expand services to our community has always been a goal of TCF, and we're excited to be involved in this collaboration," said TCF Founder and Early Childhood and Family Specialist Laurean Meyer.
An Open House will be held at TCF on Thursday, Feb. 26, to show the newly remodeled facility including Teach Tahoe's space.
To learn more about TCF, visit tcfkids.org, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-832-8230.
Trending In: Education
- Sierra College, Tahoe-Truckee to host ‘Greenhouse gas policies’ discussion
- Principal’s Corner: Welcome back to Alder Creek
- Lake Tahoe Community College announces free college tuition
- Toree’s Stories: Spotting the smallest of birds at Lake Tahoe
- Become an environmental volunteer through California Naturalist Course