Truckee Trap Team to hold meeting
November 10, 2014
The Truckee Trap Team, consisting of high school and junior shooting squads, will hold an informational meeting and sign-ups Tuesday, Nov. 18, at 6 p.m. at the Truckee Donner PUD building at 11570 Donner Pass Road in Truckee.
Parents and students can meet the staff of certified coaches and learn more about training, competitions, safety, firearm requirements and costs.
The Truckee Trap Team is open to high school boys and girls in the area, with the junior squad available to students grades five through eight. This expanding and competitive team is growing each season with shooting athletes competing in Northern California and Nevada.
Shooting sports are an excellent way for young people to develop skills that will help them build character, mental concentration, and new skills. Anyone interested in your student becoming a part of a team that embraces respect, ethics and principals in shooting sports should attend.
Visit truckeetrap.org to learn more about the team.
Trending In: Education
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move
- Truckee police arrest woman on assault, child cruelty charges